Thursday, July 21, 2016

Card: Thoughtful Branches Neutral Leaves

Hello

Today I am sharing another pair of cards from my stamping weekend!

I found myself blog hopping and stumbled across a card that had me leaping up to gather my supplies so I could re-create it.  


Does that ever happen to you?  I just never know when inspiration is going to hit me that hard!


In the end, I didn't have the stamp sets used in the original, but the design stuck with me.  I started going through the sets I *do* have, searching for something that would work.  That set was sitting on my table all along :)
My new Thoughtful Branches fit the bill perfectly!


I thought I remembered the original card using Sahara Sand and Tip Top Taupe so that is what I have used on my card.  I love how it came out!  It's not *exactly* like the card I stumbled on that day, but it's close enough.  I used Picture Perfect for "you are just the Nicest" and Acorny Thank You for "dropping in to say Hi". 



The "Thank You" on the inside is from Thoughtful Branches.  I just love the font that was used in creating this set!




The Thoughtful Branches Bundle is popping up everywhere these days! I hope you are looking forward to August 2nd, when it becomes available for everyone!!!  They are only going to be available August 2nd - 31st and even then, only While Supplies Last!  Be sure to pop on over to my Online Store on August 2nd and grab yours!



If you are shopping this month, remember, you will earn a $5 coupon from Stampin' Up! for every $50 you spend in my Online Store.  These coupons are redeemable for purchases made August 2nd - 31st so you can use them toward the Thoughtful Branches Bundle!!!

I've got the details for you in this blog post!

Happy Stamping!
Mary











supplies used:
Stamp Sets: Thoughtful Branches
Card Stock: Sahara Sand, Tip Top Taupe, Very Vanilla
Ink: Sahara Sand, Tip Top Taupe
Tools/etc: Personal Trimmer,Tombow Glue, Fast Fuse (for adhering the inside card layer) 



Join my Sand Dollar Stampers Stampin' Team Get a 20-25% discount on all Stampin' Up! products, including stamp sets, paper, and accessories!  
Contact Me or Visit This Page for details!

Join with a friend and you both earn Free Shipping 
on your first month's orders!  
Contact Me for details! 




No comments:

Post a Comment